Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Clare!



My sweet Clare,

I cannot believe you turn three today. You are growing up so fast. It feels just like yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital. I still remember the feeling of shock I had when I found out you were a girl. How could that be? Wiedenmann girls don't have girls. It had been 26 years since a girl was born on my side of the family.

I am so proud of you, and thank God for you everyday. You have such a sweet and sensitive personality, and I love your crazy side. Every time I look at you, I see the best parts of your dad and I. You are beautiful, my sweet girl, inside and out. I pray for you that you will always have the courage and joy you have now, and that you will always walk in the Light of Christ.

I love you!

Happy Birthday, Clare Bear!

1 comment:

  1. Great video!!! You will have to teach me how to do that!

    ReplyDelete