Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Venerable John Paul II, We Love You!


In case you haven't heard yet, the Members of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, "voted and approved a miracle attributed to intercession of Venerable John Paul the II".

I don't know about any of you, but this brings great joy to my heart. While John Paul the II was living, I was blessed to have been in his presence two times. Words cannot even begin to describe the multitude of emotions that I was overcome with each time that I was near him. All I can say is that the tears never stopped streaming down my face, and that my heart was filled with love. I knew that I was in the presence of someone holy, good, and special!

Thank you Jesus for blessing us with this holy man, and allowing him to lead our Church for so long!


No comments:

Post a Comment