Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Quotable Kids

Summer is going by all too quickly.  We have been busy, busy, busy.  Currently, we are in Ohio and seem to be going non-stop everyday.  With all the hustle and bustle, blogging has been taking a backseat.  Although, there are a couple conversations lately that have been too good not to share.  Enjoy!

Conversation 1

Me:  Dominic, what is my name?

Dominic:  Mom.

Me:  What is my other name?

Dominic:  Erin

Me:  Good Job!  Now what is my job?  (I was hoping he would say teacher.)

Dominic:  Changing poopy diapers.

Nice, Dominic!! 

Conversation 2

We have been going to Kings Island almost every day while in Ohio.  Today, I took the older ones for some special time.  Our last ride before leaving was the Viking Fury.  It is a Viking Ship that swings.  If you sit in the top row you gain quite some height.  Needless to say, I thought they might be a tad bit afraid.

Me:  Isaac and Clare my arm will be around you, so you do not need to worry about anything or feel too scared.  I am right here.

Isaac:  (Removing my arm from around him)  Mom, you can just take care of yourself.  I'm good!

Oh, my heart!!  When son did you get so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment