Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Preparations

Well, I think I am going to start blogging again. So, I will kick things off with exciting news for me...I am getting to prepare for my first thanksgiving dinner this year. We decided to head to Cincinnati for Thanksgiving instead of Christmas this year for scheduling reasons. It has been 7 years since we have spent this holiday with my family, so it will be nice to see all of my extended family. When I asked my mom if she would mind if I took over the preparations for Thanksgiving, she was more than happy to pass on the responsibility. I am so excited to make decorations, menus, crafts and delicious food. It is so much of my nature to want to do these things and play hostess, but the opportunities to do so do not arise very often. So, I am so happy to have the chance to serve my family this Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for the details of my first Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy you are blogging again! It's so nice to keep up with what y'all are up to. You've always inspired me by what you do! We host thanksgiving as well and I love doing it, I can't wait to hear about the festivities!

    ReplyDelete