Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christ the King


Today we celebrate The Feast of Christ the King! Let us remember today that Christ is our King! Everything we are and everything we have is because of Him. Everything we do is for His glory. We are His sons and daughters, first, and should lift our hands in praise and thanksgiving of the gifts He lavishes upon us! May we all continue to pray for the strength and grace to make Christ the king of our hearts and all that we do.

This Feast reminds me of one of my favorite praise and worship songs. The first time I heard this song was during a praise and worship session during a mission trip to Jamaica. It was the night before we divided into our teams and began our ministry work. I still remember how when the worship leader started this song, it was impossible for me not to fall to me knees, with arms lifted to Christ, and proclaim Him as King and Savior!

I Lift My Hands

I lift my Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment