Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Motherhood Monday!

Upon waking up from his nap, Isaac decided he would like to cuddle and watch a cartoon with me. Here was a bit of what transpired:

Me: Isaac, do you like cuddling with Mommy?

Isaac: Yes

(A few minutes pass by...)

Isaac: Mommy, I love you. You're the best!

I love moments like this. These are the moments that make every difficult part of motherhood so worth it. The love I have for my children is so powerful, and no words can even begin to describe what my heart feels for them. What amazes me even more though is the thought that the love that I feel for my children is just a drop of the love that God has for all of his children. AMAZING! I thank God every day for the blessing of my children and the wonderful gift of motherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment