Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Motherhood Monday!

I realize it has been a long time since I posted anything, so I thought I would update everyone. We have been extremely busy with the holidays, a trip to Ohio, and just the daily comings and goings of life. I will try to post some pictures of our Holiday Festivities and trip to Ohio in the coming days, but in the meantime I thought I would share with you a sweet little tradition that the children have started!

Every night after prayer, Isaac walks with Clare to her room, watches us put her into the crib, and than proceeds to walk out, shut the door, and say "Goodnight Sweetie!" I think this is simply adorable, and illustrates perfectly the affection they have for one another!

As a mother, there is nothing that warms my heart more than seeing my children develop a bond with and love for each other. I have come to realize that one of the best gifts that I can give my children is the gift of a sibling! There is nothing more precious than the love that they share for each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment