Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grocery Deals

I had a fabulous trip to Kroger today! I love coupons, sales and Manager's Specials!




  • 10 Tony's Pizzas
  • 6 Boxes of Organic Oatmeal Packets
  • Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
  • 1 Jar Pillsbury White Frosting
  • Suave Deodorant
  • 2 Bottles of Suave Shampoo
  • 5 Blocks Cream Cheese
  • 1 Package of String Cheese
  • 2 Packages of Frozen Green Beans
  • 1 Package of Frozen Corn
  • 1 Container of Frozen Apple Juice
  • 1 Container of Frozen Orange Juice
  • 5 Rolls of Pillsbury Honey Butter Biscuits
  • 1 Package of Bagged Salad
  • 3 Packages of Shredded Cheese
  • 1 Package of Bagged Mini Carrots
  • 1 Container of 18 Large Eggs
  • 1 Loaf Wheat Bread
  • 3lb Bag of Potatoes
  • 2 Lunchables
  • 1 Loaf Bakery Fresh French Bread
TOTAL: 49.75

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed... I love to coupon cut too, but I'm definitely not as good as you are!

    ReplyDelete