Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Potty Mouth

Yesterday Dominic decided he wanted to wear underwear, and so potty training began.  I won't bore you with all the details of the training, but he is doing great!  However, a little incident today is just too good not to share...

Let me paint the picture for you.

I have just taken Dominic to the toilet, and the the two big kids (Dominic and Clare) decide they want to play outside.  GREAT!!!  :)  Vincent is asleep, so I decide this is the perfect time to catch a five minute shower.  All of sudden, Dominic comes racing into my bathroom, where I am showering, announcing he has to go potty.  Sigh...I literally just took him three minutes earlier. So from the shower I tell him to hop on my toilet and do his business.  So, he hops, cross legged onto the toilet.  Becuase you know he simply cannot hold it and his bladder may just explode.  I tell him to sit there, point down, and wait until it all comes out.  I then decided that now would be a good time for me to rinse the shampoo out of my hair, since that was what I was doing before being interrupted.  That is when I hear Dominic yelling, "Uh-OH!" over and over again.  I peak around the corner only to see what looks like a stream of water coming from a water fountain being depostited into Dominic's mouth, all over his face and my bathroom.  Only what I was seeing was not water.
Fantastic Son, you just coined an entire  new meaning to the phrase "Potty Mouth!"

2 comments: