Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Frugal Fridays!

How would you like to be paid to search the Internet. I recently came upon the search engine Swagbucks. Basically it works the same way as Google only each time you search for something on the Internet you have the opportunity to earn swagbucks. Swagbucks are basically points that you can later redeem for prizes. There are many different prizes to choose from, but I am a fan of the gift cards. For example, for 45 swagbucks you can earn a $5 dollar gift card to Amazon. In the past two months I have already earned enough swagbucks to buy two Amazon gift cards, and I have only been using swagbucks for my normal daily Internet searching. I think this is a great way to earn some extra funds for Christmas or birthday gifts. Check it out below and start earning today!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment